Our Ref: Registration/G-18 20 04 2020
Subject: SMART Registration – Discontinuation of offline test reports
1. A seminar on SMART Registration was organized by BIS on 3rd April 2019. The seminar was attended by representatives from MeitY, Industry associations, BIS recognized laboratories, licensees and Authorized Indian Representatives.
2. SMART Registration marks re-engineering of the processes. In the revamped process, applicants input the details of product to be tested and generate a ‘Test Request’ from CRS website. BIS recognized laboratories accept the product for testing only when accompanied with the online generated Test Request. After testing, BIS recognized laboratories issue the Test Report by uploading the report on CRS website against the respective Test Request. The uploaded test report is used by applicants to apply for new licence/inclusion under existing licence/ CCL update etc. and no hard copy of the report needs to be submitted to BIS.
3. In continuation of our circular Ref: Registration/G-18 dated 15 05 2019 with subject ‘SMART Registration’, the following timelines are informed:
|a.||BIS recognized labs to accept samples for testing only
when accompanied with online Test Request
|01 June 2020|
4. All applicants and BIS recognized laboratories are hereby advised to adhere to the time lines.
5. Sample(s) submitted to BIS recognized laboratories for testing subsequent to 31 May 2020 through offline mode shall not be accepted for grant of licence/inclusion/CCL/changeover etc. by BIS.
6. Further BIS recognized laboratories are hereby directed to issue all the Test Reports under SMART Registration by uploading them on CRS website on the same day or the next day of the date of test report, failing which the Test Reports will be liable for rejection.
7. Hard copy of test report(s), if requested by applicant, may be issued by BIS recognized laboratories only after issuing the test report by uploading on CRS website.
8. The circular is being issued with approval of Competent Authority.
株式会社 PS Farm